Switching over to codehaus lists for jetty

Switching over to codehaus lists for jetty

jan_bartel
We are finally going to complete the move to codehaus by moving the jetty mailing lists
across.

As this will no doubt cause some disruptions we apologize in advance and will do everything
in our power to make the transition as smooth as possible.

As codehaus does not maintain the same list names as sourceforge, the mapping from existing
to new is as follows:

@lists.sourceforge.net   -->    @jetty.codehaus.org
across to the codehaus lists at the end of this week (ie around 14th March).

If you *do not* wish to continue subscribing to a jetty list, then please use the
sourceforge mechanisms (https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/options/jetty-support)
to unsubscribe before then. If you wish to continue receiving jetty mailing list
posts as normal, then you do not need to do anything.

We will give everyone a grace period of a further week (ie until Friday 21st March) to get
used to the new codehaus lists, after which the sourceforge lists will be considered defunct.