Supported OS/JVM combinations

jan_bartel
There's a page we've recently added to the wiki which documents jetty/jvm/os
combinations and the operation of the blocking, non-blocking and ssl connectors
on each:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/what+JVMs+are+supported

We'd welcome further input from the community on other jvm/os combinations,
so please send us your feeback or update the page directly if you are a
codehaus user.

Re: Supported OS/JVM combinations

Craig L. Ching
We support jetty with our products on AIX 5.3 using the IBM 1.5.0 JRE.
We use NIO and SSL NIO and don't see why the BIO wouldn't work.

Cheers,
Craig

Jan Bartel
Craig,

Thanks for the info, I've updated the wiki page. I'm quite sure
the BIO connectors would be fine too, but I'll leave it blank for
now - if you ever do get around to testing them, let me know :-)

Jan Bartel, Webtide LLC | [hidden email] | http://www.webtide.com