Struts and container managed security

Juergen Key
Hi, i have got a problem:

I would like to use jetty to host a struts - app.
I would like to use container managed security and therefore use the tag
<logic:present role="administrator"> a lot in my pages.

However, what works perfectly unside tomcat doesnt seem to work at all
in Jetty.

Where am i going wrong?

The constraints defined in web.xml do work both in jetty and tomcat -
only the above mentioned tag does seem to be blind for the role...

Thanks in advance,

Juergen Key