Simple disable jsps .....clarification, the answer.

Simple disable jsps .....clarification, the answer.

sent2null@netzero.net
Hello,

I found out how to enable dynamic and static serving resources on a context by context basis under one server, simply use a unique context string for each one and it will be done all under one server. I should have figured this out earlier, I need to stop pitching the bottle so early in the morning! ;)

Thanks to all that responded to the previous messages.

Regards,

David Saintloth