Running Jetty with IntelliJ IDEA 4.5

Tom Cates-2
I'm doing trial evaluation of IDEA 4.5.4 and hoping to be able to run Jetty as an app-server for running/debugging.

I've checked out this link: http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/faq?s=950-IDEs&t=IntelliJ but I think it may be for an older version of IDEA and am having trouble following the steps in the newer version.

Any help would be appreciated!
thanks,
Tom

RE: Running Jetty with IntelliJ IDEA 4.5

Tom Cates-2
I found it much easier to attach IDEA to an already running Jetty.

If anyone has same issue, this page is quite useful: http://www.javaranch.com/journal/200408/DebuggingServer-sideCode.html