Running Jetty as Daemon?

dhoffer

I am interested in running Jetty as a daemon on OSX.  Is there an explanation of how to do this?  A tutorial possibly?

Thanks!

-dh

Re: Running Jetty as Daemon?

Greg Wilkins-5
Dave Hoffer wrote:
> I am interested in running Jetty as a daemon on OSX.  Is there an
> explanation of how to do this?  A tutorial possibly?

Nope sorry.

I suggest searching for general OSX howtos about running any program (or
java programs) as a daemon.

It should really just be a matter of a script, to set the user you
want and to direct input/output where you want and then to run
jetty normally.

but then I know nothing about OSX.    But buy me a powerbook and I'll fix
it for you :-)