Request logging configuration in standalone app

Request logging configuration in standalone app

George E Turner

I have an application that I am creating that starts the jetty server in its main.  I can’t seem to get the –DSTART=config.xml to work.  I have the Request logger for the entire web app in the config.xml but no log directory or log files are created.

Is there an example of such that I haven’t found?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gene

Re: Request logging configuration in standalone app

Nigel Canonizado
Hi George,

What version of Jetty are you using? If you are using Jetty6, then, you can take a look at jetty.xml. Just uncomment the lines for configuring the request log.

Regards,