Releases 5.1.5rc2 & 6.0.0beta0

Greg Wilkins-5

Jetty Releases 5.1.5rc2 and 6.0.0beta0 are now available via http://jetty.mortbay.org

5.1.5rc2 fixes a number of minor J2EE compliance problems

Jetty-5.1.5rc2 - 7 October 2005
 + Reverted dispatcher params to RI rather than spec behaviour.
 + ProxyHandler can handle chained proxies
 + unsynchronized ContextLoader
 + ReFixed merge of Dispatcher params
 + public ServerMBean constructor
 + UTF-8 encoding for URLs
 + Response.setLocale will set locale even if getWriter called.

6.0.0beta0 has switched to use the maven2 build tool and a few more
features implemented.

Jetty-6.0.0Beta0
    + Maven 2 build
    + Dispatcher parameters
    + UTF-8 encoding for URLs
    + Fixed blocking read

Re: Releases 5.1.5rc2 & 6.0.0beta0

6EKag#rmN8Q6
Am Freitag, den 07.10.2005, 17:36 +0200 schrieb Greg Wilkins:

> Jetty Releases 5.1.5rc2 and 6.0.0beta0 are now available via http://jetty.mortbay.org
>

> 5.1.5rc2 fixes a number of minor J2EE compliance problems
>
> Jetty-5.1.5rc2 - 7 October 2005
>  + Reverted dispatcher params to RI rather than spec behaviour.
>  + ProxyHandler can handle chained proxies
>  + unsynchronized ContextLoader
>  + ReFixed merge of Dispatcher params
>  + public ServerMBean constructor
>  + UTF-8 encoding for URLs
>  + Response.setLocale will set locale even if getWriter called.

Greg,

the jetty-5.1.5rc2-all.zip download is empty. Could your please verity
it at sf.net?

-billy.
--
Philipp Meier - [hidden email]

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

Re: Releases 5.1.5rc2 & 6.0.0beta0

Brett Sealey
Until this is sorted out note that you can find it at:
  ftp://jetty.mortbay.org/pub/jetty-5.1.5rc2-all.zip

Cheers,
Brett

btw - like the sig, call me a rebel.

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 08:36:24PM +0200, Philipp Meier wrote:

> Am Freitag, den 07.10.2005, 17:36 +0200 schrieb Greg Wilkins:
> > Jetty Releases 5.1.5rc2 and 6.0.0beta0 are now available via http://jetty.mortbay.org
> >

> > 5.1.5rc2 fixes a number of minor J2EE compliance problems
> >
> > Jetty-5.1.5rc2 - 7 October 2005
> >  + Reverted dispatcher params to RI rather than spec behaviour.
> >  + ProxyHandler can handle chained proxies
> >  + unsynchronized ContextLoader
> >  + ReFixed merge of Dispatcher params
> >  + public ServerMBean constructor
> >  + UTF-8 encoding for URLs
> >  + Response.setLocale will set locale even if getWriter called.
>
> Greg,
>
> the jetty-5.1.5rc2-all.zip download is empty. Could your please verity
> it at sf.net?
>
> -billy.
> --
> Philipp Meier - [hidden email]
>
> A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
> Q: Why is top posting bad?

Re: Releases 5.1.5rc2 & 6.0.0beta0

Fixed!

I don't know why that sometimes happens, but I'll keep an eye out to see when/why/how next
time!

thanks