Re: set name="Host" not working...

Greg Wilkins-5

Teri,

you really should ask these questions on the support list, as others may be
able to help you quicker than me.

The configuration looks good?  What is the error you are getting?

Have you tried this with just normal SocketListeners?  What was the result?

regards

Teri Radichel - Radical Software, Inc. wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> I hope this is simple enough. I edited the jetty config file for jboss
> (jetty 5.10 + jboss 4.0.3 SP3) a couple of different ways.
>
> Using multiple instances of Jboss is not a feasible long term solution
> and I don't know how to write filters so am hoping jetty config handles
> this - if not I'll just have to figure out filters I guess.

> So far tried this code below with the following combinations:
>
> - put host call before and after the port call
>
> - put in ip address which seems to load, domain name which totally croaks
>
> - put  the args into one listener
>
> This is all in one jboss-service.xml file :
>
> __________________________________
>
>        <Call name="addListener">
>          <Arg>
>            <New class="org.mortbay.http.SunJsseListener">
>      <Set name="Port">443</Set>
>
>          <Set name="Host">[IP ADDRESS1 HERE]</Set>
>             <Set name="MinThreads">5</Set>
>             <Set name="MaxThreads">100</Set>
>             <Set name="MaxIdleTimeMs">30000</Set>
>             <Set name="LowResourcePersistTimeMs">2000</Set>
>             <Set name="Keystore">D:/keys/keystore2</Set>
>             <Set name="Password">xyz</Set>
>             <Set name="KeyPassword">xyz</Set>
>             <Set name="HttpHandler">
>               <New class="org.mortbay.http.handler.MsieSslHandler">
>          <Set name="UserAgentSubString">MSIE 5</Set>
>        </New>
>            </Set>
>            </New>
>          </Arg>
>        </Call>
>
>        <Call name="addListener">
>          <Arg>
>            <New class="org.mortbay.http.SunJsseListener">
>
>            <Set name="Host">[IP ADDRESS2 HERE]</Set>
>            <Set name="Port">443</Set>
>             <Set name="MinThreads">5</Set>
>             <Set name="MaxThreads">100</Set>
>             <Set name="MaxIdleTimeMs">30000</Set>
>             <Set name="LowResourcePersistTimeMs">2000</Set>
>             <Set name="Keystore">D:/keys/keystore1</Set>
>             <Set name="Password">xyz</Set>
>             <Set name="KeyPassword">xyz</Set>
>             <Set name="HttpHandler">
>               <New class="org.mortbay.http.handler.MsieSslHandler">
>          <Set name="UserAgentSubString">MSIE 5</Set>
>        </New>
>            </Set>
>            </New>
>          </Arg>
>        </Call>
>
> Teri

Re: set name='Host' not working...

Teri Radichel - Radical Software, Inc.

Hi Greg,

I'm not sure about all the things you are asking as this is a bit new territory for me. I will have to do some reading to figure this out and I know you are busy so I will post a question to the list and see if I can figure out what you are asking below. I haven't done any socket programming before (but would like to understand this better).

I have one site working on ssl so I can work with that until I get the rest set up.

Thanks for helping because at least I know I am going in the right direction.

I know how it is when you get a ton of questions and can't get your work done!

Thanks,
Teri