Re: [jetty-users] Problems whith the project

Re: [jetty-users] Problems whith the project

Diego Marafetti
Hi, if you check your .m2 you will see that all of the jetty JAR's have the
file about.html within it. Dalvik VM doesn't allow duplicated files when
compiling.
Edit the JAR file and remove that file. Doing so, you will found that your
project compiles fine. Off course this is the ugly solution, however this method does
show you the main issue.

Good luck!

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Juan Manuel Baquero Sánchez <
jmbaquerosanchez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everybody, I have been for a long time trying to build the project but
> I did not manage to do it.
>
> I hope anybody can help me. I'm working in windows 7 and eclipse.
>
> I have installed the m2 eclipse plugin to help me to build the maven
> project in eclipse. Then I have downloaded the code from
> http://i-jetty.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ using tortoiseSVN. After that I
> go to eclipse and I do file/import/maven/existing maven projects/ and I
> select the i-jetty folder into the folder I have downloaded before. After
> that I can see a root project and 2 projects that appear. without any
> changes I press "next" and I see another window asking me to install more
> plugins. I press finish and It start to download and install this stuff.
> Then Eclipse ask me to restart Eclipse, I do it.
>
> As result There are three projects called i-jetty, i-jetty-server and
> ijetty-parent.
>
> If I go to the i-jetty project and I do run as/AndroidApplication  I have
> this error:
>
> [2012-03-20 13:09:25 - i-jetty] Error generating final archive: Found
> duplicate file for APK: about.html
> Origin 1:
> C:\Users\jbacquero\.m2\repository\org\eclipse\jetty\jetty-client\7.6.0.RC4\jetty-client-7.6.0.RC4.jar
> Origin 2:
> C:\Users\jbacquero\.m2\repository\org\eclipse\jetty\jetty-http\7.6.0.RC4\jetty-http-7.6.0.RC4.jar
>
> After that I cleaned the project and after try again it build the apk but
> when it try to install the apk into the virtual device give me this error:
>
> [2012-03-20 13:11:52 - i-jetty] Installation failed due to invalid

Re: [jetty-users] Problems whith the project

Jesse McConnell
Yes, we are aware of this issue but we are required by the eclipse
foundation to distribute that about.html file.

One way around this would be to use one of aggregate source jars located here:

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/aggregate/jetty-all/7.6.4.v20120524/

cheers,
jesse

--