Re: [jetty-users] How to configure Custom Host Name Verifier in Jetty server

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 18:05, sanjeev tripathi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>          Is there any way to set Custom Host Name Verifier in Jetty Server for inbound/ incoming 2 way ssl requests? I want to ignore ssl host name verification by jetty server for ssl certificates presented by client during 2 way ssl incoming requests.

Currently there is no way to set a HostnameVerifier, as Jetty does not
use HttpsURLConnection and does not offer such functionality.

You may want to file a feature request at
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Jetty

Thanks,

Simon
http://intalio.com
http://bordet.blogspot.com
the implementation technique must be flawless.   Victoria Livschitz

Re: [jetty-users] How to configure Custom Host Name Verifier in Jetty server

Sanjeev Tripathi
Hello,
     Should'nt HttpsURLConnection come in picture for outbound requests? My question is related to inbound calls.
Please clarify.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone