Re: [jetty-users] (Am I) using persistent connections with Jetty

Re: [jetty-users] (Am I) using persistent connections with Jetty

Jan Bartel-3
If you use HTTP1.1 from the clients the connections will be persistent
by default. Even if the client does not close them, after some idle
timeout jetty can close them (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Configure_Connectors description
of maxIdleTime and lowResourcesMaxIdleTime).

Jan