Re: jetty-discuss digest, Vol 1 #608 - 2 msgs

Re: jetty-discuss digest, Vol 1 #608 - 2 msgs

sent2null@netzero.net
Thanks for your replies Greg, I figured out the foolish thing I was doing to prevent the contexts from working the way I wanted. I simply had to make sure that the loaded contexts all had unique resource paths and the problem went away...I can now load arbitrary contexts that serve static only or static and dynamic content.

Regards,

David Saintloth