Re: [jetty-dev] How to disable hostname validation on jetty embedded server 9.x version

Re: [jetty-dev] How to disable hostname validation on jetty embedded server 9.x version

Luis Morales Alcala

Dear All,

Can someone help me with this problem?

Re: [jetty-dev] [jetty-users] How to disable hostname validation on jetty embedded server 9.x version

Luis Morales Alcala

Hi Joakim

I have read a lot about this and on version 9.x the hostname verification is enabled by default in the server.

I need to disable this verification in the server but the method  setEndpointIdentificationAlgorithm is not working well.

SslContextFactory.setEndpointIdentificationAlgorithm(null);