Re: [jetty-announce] [jetty-dev] Fwd: Help with Jetty.

Re: [jetty-announce] [jetty-dev] Fwd: Help with Jetty.

Greg Wilkins

David,

Sounds to me like a browser limit.  Most browsers restrict to only 6 or 7 connections to the same server.

I assure you that Jetty can handle several orders of magnitude more async requests.

regards

On 12 April 2018 at 10:03, David Colmenares <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey hello, I have a concern,
I was testing Jetty and AsynContex, to simulate load use the
Thread.sleep, and between test and test, note that the server does not
answer more than 6 connections with AsynContex, if not until one of
the connections responds, they will have some idea of Why that
happens, which for me I think is a serious problem, I use Linux,
Ubuntu Server 16, and Java 8, and I can not find anything about it on
the Internet, please if you can help me!

--

DAVID

--

DAVID