Re: Running Jetty with a security manager

Re: Running Jetty with a security manager

Claude Brisson
And to be complete on the subject:

I's not possible to use jetty8's internal SecurityManager with cargo,
since even if jetty-policy.xml is loaded, the policy files directory
itself will still be liinked to the start.jar location.

I ended up switching to jetty9 under the standard J2EE SecurityManager.