Re: Add extra directory to webapp classpath

Re: Add extra directory to webapp classpath

Rosenstrauch, David
Did there wind up being a patch implemented to solve this issue?

As of this message:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=13836220

it looked like someone submitted a patch and a bug tracker entry for this.  But when I went to look at the tracker entry:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1355350&group_id=7322&atid=107322

it looks like it has a status of "Won't Fix" with a comment "Please see the dev list for discussion/solution."

But I wasn't able to find any additional information about this - and wasn't even able to find the dev list.  (I couldn't see any link for it anywhere.)

Anyone know what the status is here and/or have an easy workaround for this annoying problem?

Thanks,

DR

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml

Re: Add extra directory to webapp classpath

Heiner Westphal
See the Discussion list at
http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/mailingLists.html

There is no hint, that the discussion, or general list
is the dev-list, but since there are only announce,support and
general, I guess it is.

HTH,

Heiner