RE: Why Jetty 4? (Was: Question about deploying web application in jetty.xml)

RE: Why Jetty 4? (Was: Question about deploying web application in jetty.xml)

David Chen-6
Hi, there:

Just following my previous answers on Greg's question. Also, for a serious
product (not used to learn, research myself) used by our customers for quite
long time (ex. 2 years already), my boss usually will prefer an older but
stable web server to a new version.
So, from my boss's view point, he will choose Jetty4.2; however from my
point of view as a developer, of course, I'll choose the lattest version.
It's just from different view point.

Thanks a lot
David