RE: Re: Question about deploying web application in jetty.xml

RE: Re: Question about deploying web application in jetty.xml

David Chen-6
Hi, Greg:

Because:
A. from your jetty download site, there are ONLY 2 STABLE versions so far,
4.2.24 and 5.1;
B. currently we are using jboss3.2.7 as application server, and it is jetty
4.2.24 that bound with that version jboss;

Hope it will give you quite clear answers
Thanks
David