Public availability for release 9.4.15.v20190215

Public availability for release 9.4.15.v20190215

chw-le
Hi,
I found version 9.4.15.v20190215 released at 15th February. When will it be available at maven central?
KR,
Christoph

Re: Public availability for release 9.4.15.v20190215

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 11:57 AM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I found version 9.4.15.v20190215 released at 15th February. When will it be available at maven central?

Where did you find it?

We have staged it, we are currently testing it, we'll release it when
the testing is done.

--
Simone Bordet
http://webtide.com

Re: Public availability for release 9.4.15.v20190215

Filipe Sousa
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/releases

> On 18 Feb 2019, at 11:16, Simone Bordet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 11:57 AM <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I found version 9.4.15.v20190215 released at 15th February. When will it be available at maven central?
>
> Where did you find it?
>
> We have staged it, we are currently testing it, we'll release it when
> the testing is done.
>
> --
> Simone Bordet
> ----
> http://cometd.org
> http://webtide.com
> Developer advice, training, services and support
> from the Jetty & CometD experts.

Re: Public availability for release 9.4.15.v20190215

github makes all git tags into "releases".
But that's invalid, not all tags are releases.

The tag `jetty-9.4.15.v20190215` was created for a staged / in testing / potential release.
Once that staged / potential release has been accepted by the various testers it gets promoted to "release" status.
When that happens, the potential release moves from staging into the actual release process.
This includes:
* all artifacts are placed on maven central.
* jetty-distribution artifact is placed on eclipse downloads.
* final documentation is generated and placed on eclipse.org website.
* final apidocs are placed on eclipse.org website.
* announcement on jetty-announce mailing list (with CC on jetty-dev and jetty-users mailing list)

Joakim Erdfelt / [hidden email]