Problems shutting down server with BIO connector

Problems shutting down server with BIO connector

gnodet
Sorry for not having reported that before,
but I have problems when shutting down a server
with a BIO connector.  It seems that the ThreadPool
can not be shutdown immediately and always wait
for a timeout on the socket instead of interrupting
the thread.  The strange thing is that the call
to interrupt on the thread is done, but has no
effects.  Maybe this is related to my configuration,
as I' m using unit tests, but yet, I wanted to give
the information ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Problems shutting down server with BIO connector

Greg Wilkins
Guillaume,

I have check in a fix for this into svn trunk.

I will be doing 6.0.0 over the weekend - and if somebody can
confirm this works before then, then I will sneak it into
6.0.0

cheers

Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> Sorry for not having reported that before,
> but I have problems when shutting down a server
> with a BIO connector.  It seems that the ThreadPool
> can not be shutdown immediately and always wait
> for a timeout on the socket instead of interrupting
> the thread.  The strange thing is that the call
> to interrupt on the thread is done, but has no
> effects.  Maybe this is related to my configuration,
> as I' m using unit tests, but yet, I wanted to give
> the information ...
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet

Greg Wilkins<[hidden email]>  US: +1  3104915462   IT: +39 3349267680
http://www.webtide.com           UK: +44(0)2079932589 AU: +61(0)417786631