Precompiling JSP

Mani Peria
According to web-app_2_3 spec, if a jsp-file is
specified and the load-on-startup element is present
in the web.xml, then the JSP should be precompiled and
loaded.

I am trying to precompile a JSP with this in my
web.xml:
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>somejsp</servlet-name>
    <jsp-file>/result.jsp</jsp-file>
    <load-on-startup>4</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>

but precompilation of result.jsp does not seem to
happen when the server starts up. I don't see any
erros either.

Does Jetty support this kind of precompilation of JSPs?