[POLL] ULogger renamed as Logger?

Ceki Gulcu

Hello,

This is to inform you that we are planning to rename the
org.slf4j.ULogger interface as org.slf4j.Logger [1].  If you oppose
this change please let us know. Otherwise, in the coming few days,
we'll go ahead and make a new SLF4J and NLOG4J releases reflecting the
new name.

[1] http://www.slf4j.org/pipermail/dev/2005-May/000089.html

Cheers,

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: [POLL] ULogger renamed as Logger?

Greg Wilkins-5

Ceki,

Just to follow up on our phone call....
I have no problems with the rename of ULogger to Logger.  Jetty 6 is still in the alpha phase so
it will be no big problem at all to change.  I agree that the name is a better one.

cheers

Ceki Gülcü wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is to inform you that we are planning to rename the
> org.slf4j.ULogger interface as org.slf4j.Logger [1].  If you oppose
> this change please let us know. Otherwise, in the coming few days,
> we'll go ahead and make a new SLF4J and NLOG4J releases reflecting the
> new name.
>

> [1] http://www.slf4j.org/pipermail/dev/2005-May/000089.html
>
> Cheers,

Re: Re: [POLL] ULogger renamed as Logger?

Ceki Gulcu-2

Greg,

Thanks for the ack. :-)

--