NullPointerException with Jetty 4.2.24

Rafal Kedziorski
Hi,

I have one Problem. Sometimes I get this WARN:

2005-12-07 16:47:56,628 WARN  [org.jboss.jetty] WARNING: Exception
for /mmcms/xml;jsessionid=h7pjcet9infi7
java.lang.NullPointerException

but without trace with jetty-4.2.24-jboss-3.2.7.sar. I do much calls
(sequentialy) to my xml servlet. I this, this is a Jetty problem. On
the client side I get this:

2005-12-07 16:47:58,266 FATAL
[net.magix.mmcms.xmlapi.io.XMLAPICommunication] communicateXMLNode()
failed with IOException
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
http://mmcms:8080/mmcms/xml;jsessionid=h7pjcet9infi7
         at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
         at
         at
         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)

Any Ideas how I can get the Trace?

Best Regards,
Rafal