MultiPartRequest in Jetty 6

wsharten
I'm trying to upgrade to Jetty 6 but cannot find MultiPartRequest.

Does MultiPartRequest exist in Jetty 6?

Are there any examples of using MultiPartFilter?

Re: MultiPartRequest in Jetty 6

Greg Wilkins-5
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 05:37:21 -0600
"Bill Harten" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to upgrade to Jetty 6 but cannot find MultiPartRequest.
>
> Does MultiPartRequest exist in Jetty 6?
>
> Are there any examples of using MultiPartFilter?

MultiPartFilter is configured as part of the standard test webapp.
The Dump servlet uses it for the fileupload examples.