Monitoring Web application via external java Applicaition

Monitoring Web application via external java Applicaition

sanjayg_mnit

I have a running Jetty Server and multiple web application are deployed on it with different context.

I want to programatically (via separte java applicaiton) start/stop web applications on this server.

Please provide me pointer on this, as i am able to do it in tomcat via manager context via stop http request but not getting any way on jetty.

Its very urgent for me.

Thanks
Somya Gupta