Memory leak in Conscrypt with Jetty.

Luke B
Hi,

A memory leak exists in with Jetty and Conscrypt, I have replicated this in:
you can see a pretty graph of the mem usage over a a ten day period:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LukeButters/conscrypt-jetty/master/sample/mem_over_time.png

please help,

-Luke

Re: Memory leak in Conscrypt with Jetty.

Greg Wilkins

Luke,

can you have a read of https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/3111 and see if you are seeing the same problem?

regards