MQ connection failed through jetty4 server

MQ connection failed through jetty4 server

Vishal Biyani
I am using a java class which i compile and run stand alone then i works fine,
but the same class when called from Jetty4 server gives a error while
connecting to MQ.
The error messafe is :
051108 083311 Error: [86] MQCONN call failed. SendMessageSegment failed [msgid
= ORDER_LIST_BAAN, MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED (2035)]
051108 083311 Error: [86] MQCONN call failed. SendMessageBlock failed [msgid =
ORDER_LIST_BAAN, MQRC_HCONN_ERROR (2018)]

Re: MQ connection failed through jetty4 server

Greg Wilkins-5

You will need to find out more information from MQ before we can help
diagnose this.

regards