Load Balancer usage

Ronaldo Raivil
Hi,

I found out that Jetty suports load balancing with ans extra package or apache
mods. How can I do that with jetty extra package Balancer?

Does anyone know tah if I use mod_proxy I can get sticky session??

Thanks,

Ronaldo Raivil
Synos Technologies
www.synos.com.br

Re: Load Balancer usage

Greg Wilkins-5

the jetty load balancer never left alpha status!

look at http://docs.codehaus.org/display/WADI/Load+Balancers
for some other options.

cheers