Launch my maven-jetty server as a daemon process

Launch my maven-jetty server as a daemon process

wimpheling
Hi everyone,

I have finished a Maven Cometd + Jquery + Jetty7 project, and now I want it launched on my website.

I manage to run it using "mvn jetty:run", but, as I access my server from a ssh session, as soon as I the ssh session is over, so is the server.

I use an embedded Jetty 7.0.1.v20091125 with the jetty-maven-plugin , so how can I assign it to a /etc/init.d shell command, with start/stop fucntions, just like apache2ctl ? What jetty.sh file should I use, and how do I install it ?

Thanks for your support,

Lucas