Jetty warning | No port for HttpChannelOverHttp

Jetty warning | No port for HttpChannelOverHttp

dhirajpraj
Hi,
I use jetty 9.1.2. I am seeing the following warning may times in my log:

WARN  org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser  -  badMessage: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No port for HttpChannelOverHttp@16de48c9{r=0,a=IDLE,uri=-}

What does it mean? Can I ignore it or will it affect my application in some way?

Regards,
Dhiraj

Re: Jetty warning | No port for HttpChannelOverHttp

Greg Wilkins-3
Looks like you are getting some bad requests?  Probably with a badly formed Host header.

On 4 August 2014 16:05, dhiraj prajapati <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I use jetty 9.1.2. I am seeing the following warning may times in my log:

WARN  org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser  -  badMessage: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No port for HttpChannelOverHttp@16de48c9{r=0,a=IDLE,uri=-}

What does it mean? Can I ignore it or will it affect my application in some way?

Regards,
Dhiraj

Greg Wilkins <[hidden email]>
http://www.webtide.com  advice and support for jetty and cometd.