[Jetty-support] load balancing using jetty inbuild load balancer.

[Jetty-support] load balancing using jetty inbuild load balancer.

arnav awasthi
I am new to jetty. I want to use simple load balancer(Jetty extra package: org.mortbay.loadbalancer.Balancer.) for supporting multiple jetty servers. But I am not able to configure it. Can anyone help me in this matter?

Thanks in advance.