[Jetty-support] Why so many java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING

[Jetty-support] Why so many java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING

gnome
Hi jetty experts,

   I am using jetty as server embedded in my program and use the
coniuation to improve performance. But when it run for some time, it
get slow down, and kill -3 told me all the thread in the thread pool(
I use org.motbay.thread.concurrent.ThreadPool) is
java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING. Could you tell me under what
condition can threads in jetty all get to this state?

 Regards
   Thank you