[Jetty-support] To access a file from jetty application root "webapps/"

[Jetty-support] To access a file from jetty application root "webapps/"

Lebing Xie-2
Hallo,

In order to register a domain with google apps I have to upload a random file from Google on the Jetty application root "webapps/". If I put there the file, it can not be visible. Only in a subdirectory works, but Google doesn t accept this way.

http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/admins/editions.html

Thanks alot