[Jetty-support] Jetty/Firefox/PDF problem: File does not begin with '%PDF-'

[Jetty-support] Jetty/Firefox/PDF problem: File does not begin with '%PDF-'

Shef
I'm serving up a pdf via a link. When I click the link in Firefox, I get
this error message (from Firefox 1.5.0.7): "File does not begin with
'%PDF-'"

The link works fine in IE and the file displays in Acrobat Reader in the
browser. I have confirmed that the file does, in fact, start with "%PDF-".

Firefox receives these headers:

Response Headers - http://www.quiltersresource.com/special/SBS06.pdf

Via: 1.1 FRANKLIN
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 20:33:32 GMT
Server: Jetty/5.1.4 (Linux/2.6.5-7.111.19-smp i386 java/1.4.2_03
Last-Modified: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:31:34 GMT

200 OK

I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

Here's the page that contains the link: http://www.quiltersresource.com
Click "Planograms" in the upper right-hand corner.

Anybody know what might be going on?