Jetty and Cometd

JigarP
Hi,

  I have run cometd chat application successfully. I have tried to undestand that implementation but i did not get any details for that on net. I have below questions. if someone should be able to guide me.

my requirement is,  My client(browser should work as just subscriber who will listen for messages using dojo client side implementation). Jetty server will have component which will process message coming from MQ and will send that message to specific channel from jetty server only not from browser using dojo publish method.

can anybody tell me that which Bayeux code as well jetty cometd classes/method should i use at server side so i can send message to specific channel from server only. instread of getting from browser and sending back to browser.

Your help will be highly appriciated.

Regards,
Jigar