Jetty/ServiceMix goes into deadlock under load

Jetty/ServiceMix goes into deadlock under load

Jay Lingusgur
Hi,

I am using Apache ServiceMix 3.0, I am getting SocketTimedOut Exception when I do a load test using LoadRunner Tool.

The application goes into a freeze and I can see a message in the log stating that the Threadpool size of 255 is reached.

I have to restart the application to make it work normally.

I am not sure what is causing the crash is it Jetty or the SEDA queues in ServiceMix?

I need to get a resolution to this issue ASAP, any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jay