Jetty Load Test & Request Handling

Sounak
I am trying to Load test against a (async) rest service running in an Embedded Jetty server(9.4.6.v20170531).

I am adding a single HTTP connector instance to the server & also specifying the no of acceptor & selector threads.My code is such that I make call to the server & put that thread to sleep(for 15s).However,when I make multiple calls to the server,they are handled in succession(& not concurrently).

Increasing the no of Selectors or QueuedThreadPool size(hence,the no of worker threads) has no effect.

Multiple Calls are getting handled when I use multiple Connectors but with a single connector,the problem persists.

Any help regarding this will be of great help.I have attached the code for your perusal.

Best regards,
Sounak Maji
Third year B.Tech Student
Department of Electrical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Sent with Mailtrack

Jetty.txt (1K) Download Attachment