Jetty Client sends only 250 messages at a time

Jetty Client sends only 250 messages at a time

chandrup2010
I am using Camel jetty Component 2.14.2 both as producer and consumer. When I am using it as consumer i.e. as client and trying to send 1000 messages to remote jetty server having a delay of 20 seconds in sending back response, I observe that Camel jetty http client(version 8.x) is only able to send 250 messages at a time. I tried to increase the httpClientMinThreads and httpClientMaxThreads by setting in jettyhttpcomponent, i observe that number of camel jetty client threads is increased but still jetty client is able to send max 250 messages at time. I believe that since jetty client is using nio so it will not get blocked till it get response from server but in my case i am not able to validate it. Can any one please explain me why jetty client is only able to send 250 messages at a time and how to increase this count?