Jetty 9.4.10 release

Tamás Cservenák
Howdy,

9.4.10 landed on Central, but I saw no release announcement here. Any reason for that? Or did I just miss it? :)

Thanks,
Tamas
~t~

Re: Jetty 9.4.10 release

Chris Walker
Hello,

It was promoted to Central at the end of the day Friday. A formal announcement should be out today.

Best,
Chris

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 10:52 AM, Tamás Cservenák <[hidden email]> wrote:
Howdy,

9.4.10 landed on Central, but I saw no release announcement here. Any reason for that? Or did I just miss it? :)

Thanks,
Tamas
~t~

Re: Jetty 9.4.10 release

There are many things going on behind the scenes for a release.
We have to wait for various things to be present in various places before we announce.
You manged to catch us in that period of time between oss.sonatype.org promotion and eclipse.org side updates.
Those need to exist and be validated before we announce.

Joakim Erdfelt / [hidden email]