Jetty 8.1.14 Regenerating JSPs after server restart

Jetty 8.1.14 Regenerating JSPs after server restart

andyatmiami
Greetings,

I am noticing an issue where JSP pages are getting completely regenerated following a server restart (I am using an Eclipse Plug-in Project - so its an Equinox/OSGi application).

I have found this page that lists various configuration properties:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Configure_JSP

In debugging, I do see that we have development = 'true', but that should only have it check for a 'possible' recompilation.  I am seeing it always recompiles.  What are the criteria around whether or not to compile?  Can someone help me with what configuration parameters I should be using?

Thanks!

Andy