Jetty 7.0.0 Pre1 SSL Configuration Problem

Jetty 7.0.0 Pre1 SSL Configuration Problem

Vijayakumar
Hi,

 I am using Jetty 7.0.0 Pre1 version and trying to configure SSL connection with the keystore generated from the security certificate. The Jetty Server takes more than 95% of CPU resource and not allowing other processes to run, this causes Browser and other application to hang.

I have used keytool to generate certificate request.

keytool -keystore keystore -alias jetty -genkey -keyalg RSA

keytool -certreq -alias jetty -keystore keystore -file jetty.csr

and used import command to create keystore from the security certificate...

keytool -import -v -noprompt -trustcacerts -alias jetty -file serverkey.der -keystore server_keystore.
jks -storepass password

and configured the same in jetty.xml file

<Call name="addConnector">
    <Arg>
      <New class="org.mortbay.jetty.security.SslSocketConnector">
        <Set name="Port">8443</Set>
        <Set name="maxIdleTime">30000</Set>
        <Set name="keystore"><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="." />/etc/server_keystore.jks</Set>
        <Set name="password">password</Set>
        <Set name="keyPassword">password</Set>
      </New>
    </Arg>
  </Call>

When I restart the server, the server takes all the available CPU resources and not returning any response to the Browser.

But if I create the keystore using keytool with out any thirdparty security certificate, the SSL connection works fine.

How to solve the SSL connection issue. Could you please help me?