Jersey war file in embedded Jetty

goffredo

Good afternoon,

I have a very small "hello world" REST application using Jersey that
runs well with Jetty, and also with an embedded Jetty server. However,
I need to package my application into a .war file and load it into an
embedded Jetty server. All that I have tried has failed. Is it
possible to run a Jersey REST application in a .war file from an
embedded Jetty server? If so, is there any example code to show the
techniques needed? I have been unable to find anything relevant so far.

Thanks
Goffredo