JDBCUserRealm Usage

Jeremy Whitlock
Hey all,
     Is there any documentation on how to properly use the JDBCUserRealm?  I would like to have Jetty handle the user authentication and session tracking for my application.  Any information would help.

Take care,

Jeremy

Re: JDBCUserRealm Usage

jan_bartel
Hi Jeremy,

There is quite a bit of info in $JETTY_HOME/etc/jdbcRealm.properties

Jeremy Whitlock wrote:
> Hey all,
>      Is there any documentation on how to properly use the
> JDBCUserRealm?  I would like to have Jetty handle the user
> authentication and session tracking for my application.  Any information
> would help.
>
> Take care,
>
> Jeremy

Re: Re: JDBCUserRealm Usage

Jeremy Whitlock
Jan,
     Thanks for your help.

Take care,

Jeremy

Jeremy Whitlock wrote:
> Hey all,
>      Is there any documentation on how to properly use the
> JDBCUserRealm?  I would like to have Jetty handle the user
> authentication and session tracking for my application.  Any information
> would help.
>
> Take care,
>
> Jeremy

Re: Re: JDBCUserRealm Usage

Jeremy Whitlock
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jetty/Jetty/etc/jdbcRealm.properties?rev=1.3&view=markup

Jeremy Whitlock wrote:
> Hey all,
>      Is there any documentation on how to properly use the
> JDBCUserRealm?  I would like to have Jetty handle the user
> authentication and session tracking for my application.  Any information
> would help.
>
> Take care,
>
> Jeremy

for problems?  Stop!  Download the new AJAX search engine that makes
searching your log files as easy as surfing the  web.  DOWNLOAD SPLUNK!