Is it possible to use the maven-jetty-plugin with etc/jetty-setuid.xml?

Is it possible to use the maven-jetty-plugin with etc/jetty-setuid.xml?

johnrock
I am trying to configure the maven-jetty-plugin to start up on port 80 (privileged port) using the setuid technique.

I installed the jetty server and performed the configuration for setuid and this is working fine when I start jetty as such:

sudo java -jar start.jar etc/jetty-setuid.xml etc/jetty.xml
(jetty can then open port 80 and then switches to the 'jetty' user ...)

But how can I do this using the maven-jetty-plugin? Is this possible?