IllegalArgumentException:name

lodha13
Hi

I am using jetty 6_1_8 for creating a Http Server Adapter. I am able to access it in linux but I am getting the following exception in windows
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: name
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath$Loader.findResource(URLClassPath.java:458)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath.findResource(URLClassPath.java:145)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findResource(URLClassLoader.java:359)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.getResource(ClassLoader.java:978)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.getResource(WebAppClassLoader.java:258)
        at org.mortbay.resource.Resource.newSystemResource(Resource.java:202)

I saw jetty code and it is like

_parent.getResource(name);

name is the location of webdefault.xml which is (E:\DEV_E\install_524_mssql_2008\install\noapp\etc\webdefault.xml) for windows
and for windows it is /ais_local/share/alodha/52/gis_CATA_5241_18000/platform_core/install/noapp/etc/webdefault.xml

I want to understand why it is throwing illegalArgumentException:name?

Also when I dont use this custom webdefault.xml (using jetty provided default webdefault.xml) then it works fine.