I know it's old but... can I configure Jetty 4.2 to 404 or whatever a specific URL?

I know it's old but... can I configure Jetty 4.2 to 404 or whatever a specific URL?

Chris Markle-2
Folks,

I've inherited a product using Jetty 4.2 and yes I know it's moldy-oldy... I
need to ideally configure Jetty to disallow access to a specific path/URL ala
/admin/foo at least temporarily to mitigate a security issue. Is there some way
in the Jetty config for v4 to do this?

It would be even better if I could restrict the OK access to the path to those
form a certain IP or IP range but that's extra credit.

Really I just need the server to respond to /admin/foo with a 404 or some such
response...

Any specific suggestions would be most welcome... Thanks in advance.

Chris