How to set maximum concurrent connections settings in jetty webdefault.xml

How to set maximum concurrent connections settings in jetty webdefault.xml

symon_cs
Hi All,
        I’m new on jetty. I’ve a web service application and developed on Tuscany SCA. My web service running on jetty. But my jetty is not a standalone. I’m using jetty library (jar) to run. The jar I’m using is jetty-6.1.7.jar. I want to set maximum concurrent connections settings in jetty. Since I’m not using jetty standalone and I don’t have jetty.xml. Inside jetty-6.1.7.jar, I have webdefault.xml. I want to know if there is any way to set maximum concurrent connections settings in webdefault.xml? So that jetty will allow that number of user connections at a time. If there is, please give me the settings. If no then how I can set this? Please help me.

Thanks