How to make the code change in Jetty?

Jiang, Tony
My question is how I can contribute back the enhancement to the
community. The procedure on the website or Readme is not so clear.

Thanks,
Tony

Re: How to make the code change in Jetty?

jan_bartel
Tony,

Posting on the list is a good start :-)  You could also raise an
issue as a patch in the issuetracker on sourceforge at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=7322 and attach the code.

Jan

Jiang, Tony wrote:

> My question is how I can contribute back the enhancement to the
> community. The procedure on the website or Readme is not so clear.
>
> Thanks,
> Tony

> speed, fast. <a href="http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt77&alloc_id492&op=click">http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt77&alloc_id492&op=click

RE: Re: How to make the code change in Jetty?

Jiang, Tony
Thanks Jan for your suggestion.

New patch request posted.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1222188&group_