How to deploy web service in jetty server

How to deploy web service in jetty server

Shiva Perumal
Hi, I am new to jetty server. I have running jetty server with web application and I am trying to deploy web service application in to jetty server. I have web service code as .war and .wsdl file. I am not sure what all are files are required to deploy web service application and on which location I have to place my .war file and wsdl file. Please help me on this. Thanks with Regards, Shiva